The unit allows for the concealed removal and transport of a deceased patient from the hospital room to the morgue. It is specially designed with added weight capacity for oversize patients.
- Frame fabricated from 1.5 in. /3 cm. square, .12 in. tubing thickness, 304 stainless steel tubing.
- Top tray is permanently attached and fabricated from 14 gauge stainless steel.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum top frame to conceal cadaver and is easily removable.
- Fabricated cover made of launderable cloth (replacements available).
- 8 in./20 cm. casters all with brake mechanisms.
- Elevation is achieved through a special hydraulic mechanism which drives (4) individual hydraulic cylinders with a weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. /454 kg.