Formaldehyde Neutralizer Pads
$102.95 – $205.95
- Dramatically minimizes exposure to formaldehyde vapors.
- A major crisis facing today’s hospitals, laboratories and other healthcare providers is the occupational exposure and disposal of formaldehyde, a known carcinogen.
- Formaldehyde Neutralizer Pads offer a way to significantly reduce exposure by chemically neutralizing formaldehyde and encapsulating the escaping vapors with the pad.
- Minimizes cleanup. Incineration of pads is clean and efficient with minimal threat of exposure.
- Fiber absorbs and then locks in liquids so that work area stays drier.
- Resists tearing, even when saturated.
- Clinical Pad applications include surgical cutting board pads, dissecting pads, autopsy table pads, and liners for body trays and cadaver bags.
- Formaldehyde Neutralizer Pads reduce exposure by chemically bonding with formaldehyde, resulting in the encapsulation of vapors-ideal for grossing areas and autopsy work.
- Internal sliding shelf for easy positioning cube for pouring and storage.
- Simple and easy to use.