Mopec Autopsy Saws Now Available From Mortech!
Previously known as the Mopec 5000, the Mopec Swordfish is the first bone saw developed specifically for autopsy use. It is totally submersible for complete cleaning. The hand-piece runs on 40V for a cooler touch, reduced vibration; and the axial mount blades offer safer installation. Your lab and your employees will benefit from this safer, more hygienic autopsy saw.
- Oscillation: 13,200 CPM oscillation reduces vibration during use
- Additional Tools Included: Blade removal tool
- Weight without power cord 2.8 lbs
- Overload prevention via automatic current limiting mechanism
- Hermetically sealed
- CE certification
- Non-slip grip portable base or mountable base that can be built into autopsy table
- Submersible for up to 15 minutes for safe immersion during cleaning. NOTE: Longer submersion may cause water damage.
- Thick, durable cable prevents saw damage if cable is cut
- Blade Not Included. Shop compatible blades.